lunes, 16 de diciembre de 2013

SOLAR SYSTEM

Hello everyone!

Today I wanted to show my first infographic. Now that I have more experience with indesign, I realize I could have changed many things to make it more attractive.

However, I used neutral, blue and light blue colors as I wanted represent the universe. With circles and orbits I simulated  the planets and their distance from the sun. The text you see are some questions and answers about planets




I think there's too little text and image, but it was hard to put much text on one page. To the color of the planets I used the degradation, so that more resembled actual planets. When performing an informative infographic avoid giving much text and add more images.

I have another example of represent the same information in other info-graphic of Patricia Barajas. 

Is other simple and well developed project. The simplicity and accuraty are predominant in this graphic. Differences between this project and mine are basically the colors used and the way the planets are represented.

I hope it has been helpful, until the next entry!




1 comentario:

  1. Hi Helena! I like the way you put the planets in order to make that each one has it's own shadow and I thing you've choosen really well the color of the background, well done!

    ResponderEliminar