miércoles, 11 de diciembre de 2013

BOSTON THIEF



Hello!! today I bring my graphic design on the theft at the Museum Isabella Steward Gardner of Boston happened in 1990.

In this infographic we can see the process that followed the robbers to steal pictures. In infographic appear a picture in which are represented all the elements listed stolen. The sequence of events are shown by a timeline with the hours and the times when the different events are happening.  The agents represent the two thieves who dressed security officers to go unnoticed.

This theft has been one of the most catastrophic and well executed that have occurred. Therefore, knowing the sequence of events hour per hour its interesting and curious. However, I also wanted to add the biggest robberies have occurred with their stolen goods.

In my design I wanted to emphasize the difference in hours, so by the degradation of color stripes have got divided into different parts. Two yellow snacks provide written to the chart to develop those aspects most relevant information.

I used pink and black colors as I wanted to maintain a neutral core in the entire graph. Degradation of colors by the percentage has been what I've used to show a continuity of events.

Devised a robbery that got its purpose. Thank you for your attention.









3 comentarios:

  1. Hello helena! I really love your boston thief infographic, I like the idea of using a line at the top of the paper to explain every fact in a crhonological way! What I don't like is the color of the letters where you explain the facts, that yellow I don't understand why you used it and not other one, like white?
    good luck!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hello helena, firts of all, congratulations for your infographic!! I find it very clear and with a good result. the topic is very difficult to esplain and I think you have made a good work! It is very squematic and I like squematic thinks!
    Congratulations!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Alicia and Lluís! Thanks for your comments, in responding to a question from Alicia I used the yellow as I consider that to be a tragedy theft the color represented very well the situation. True, I could have used white but I thought the yellow due to the well contrast. :)

    ResponderEliminar