lunes, 2 de diciembre de 2013

MY CURRICULUM-VITAE




Hi Bloggers!

This is my new blog about my graphic designs. I am a student of journalism and I am in second grade. I have the subject of graphic design in which we make all kinds of designs. I will upload to this blog some of my best infographics with an interesting explanation to provide information to the reader.

Particularly, this infographic with which I open the blog is a model of my curriculum-vitae. The idea was to create a graphic and attractive curriculum using tools indesign program. To create a different curriculum manage to catch the attention of many more sectors and more attractive to the viewer. This does not mean that having a curriculum with more icons and images you can get the best job, but helps when deciding between candidates.

My resume has seven sections in which different aspects of both my personal and professional life are explained. Far some bars indicates greater or lesser ability, and the size of the circles is also relevant when it comes to knowing which are my best skills. The languages ​​I speak and my personal interests are represented by icons that help create a visual image of my profile.

If you do not know a person and see this curriculum-vitae will provide a much clearer vision and visual if you see the typical resume that we are all used. For this reason, make a resume with an info graphic is a good option to apply for a job. Be creative and love for detail is what makes the difference.

I hope it was helpful. That's all for today, see you in the next post. 




1 comentario:

  1. Hi Helena, I want to congratulate you on the design of your blog because I really like it. I think that your CV is a clear example of how to use the InDesign porgram. It's colorful, eye-catching and cute. Keep working as good as you are doing!

    ResponderEliminar